SAFECode is looking for hands-on members who want to benefit from the experiences of others and actively contribute to advancing the art of software assurance. We welcome any organization with a demonstrated commitment to software assurance. If this describes you, then get involved with SAFECode as an Associate Member today.
Benefits of membership in SAFECode include:
- Take a leadership role in promoting software assurance best practices
- Help SAFECode continue to build its body of work around software assurance
- Join the trusted network of software assurance practitioners
- Propose projects and work streams that are important to your organization
- Get access to the latest trends and issues affecting the industry
Associate Membership dues are USD $10,000 per year. While membership is open to any organization, the SAFECode Board of Directors shall review and approve all applications for membership.
How to Join
- Review the SAFECode Bylaws, SAFECode Principles and SAFECode Rules of Procedure
- Download and sign the SAFECode Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Download and complete the SAFECode Associate Membership Agreement
- Submit the signed Membership Agreement and NDA to SAFECode via email (email@example.com) or via fax (+1 781-224-1239), or by mailing hard copies to:SAFECode
401 Edgewater Place
Wakefield MA 01880 USA
Attn: Jack Carroll
SAFECode representatives are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding membership in the organization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 781-876-8833.